Tyrolean High Mountains
Welcome to the Tiroler Hochgebirge!
The map is based on the landscape of Tyrol and was built as close to nature as possible. I hope you feel comfortable on the map. The map is more suitable for small-scale farmers who want to run cattle and do some farming. But also for forestry the map is something. There is a lot of forest that can be cleared.
If you have any questions about the map or anything else, gladly available:
Now I wish you a lot of fun and fun with the map. Sincerely from South Tyrol, Lamprecht Markus (South Tyrolean farmer, team manager of South Tyrol Modding)
- Location: Tirol / Südtirol
- Crops: Standard fruit types of FS17
- Animals: cows, sheep, chickens, pigs
- Fields: 7 Fields of 0.80 ha to 4.0 ha
- Meadows: lots of meadows of various sizes and tilt
- Forests: some hectares of forest with thousands of trees
... It is a natural area with two villages (Sankt Martin Sankt Leonhard), a realistic nature, a lot of beautifully designed and detailed mountain farms, a small biogas plant in Sankt Leonhard and much more ...
- You can find the grain store at the biogas plant in Sankt Leonhard
- Which court you have as your home is left to you, almost every mountain has an access road.
- Sheep, cows, pigs and chickens are located on a different farm on the map
- For the forestry a separate station was built in Sankt Leonhard. There you can park your forestry machines so that you do not have all machines on the farm.
- The map is about 2 to 5 minutes long
- When the game is interrupted, it may take some time for the map to close
- Unfortunately, the map needs a very powerful computer, so it runs smoothly. (If your computer is unable to open the map, try to reduce the display quality and the profile)
7 Fields of 0.80 ha to 4.0 ha
Mapper: Südtirolerbauer Building: Südtirolerbauer, Sebastian (Südtirol Modding), Fatian (Strassenpaket) Script: Südtirolerbauer Idea / concept: Südtirolerbauer Tester: Südtirolerbauer Other: Südtirol Modding
Source: DampflokfanLP (German)